- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Jackson police report 10/26/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Daniel R. McLaughlin, 24, of Aurora, Ill., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Ted B. Walton, 27, 220 Morgan St., Apt. 1, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* Cynthia F. Reece, 49, 326 East Lane, Apt. 3, was issued a summons for failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Lindsey R. MacDonald, 23, of Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.