- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/26/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls, Wednesday:
* At 12:36 a.m., a resident assist at West Cape Rock Drive.
* At 6:10 a.m., a medical assist on Pemiscot Street.
* At 11:08 a.m., a medical assist on North Pacific Street.
* At 11:24 a.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 12:25 p.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 1:49 p.m., a medical assist on North Mount Auburn Road.
* At 3:35 p.m., a resident assist on Hopper Road.
* At 3:19 p.m., a resident assist on Cords Way.
* At 3:35 p.m., an alarm system sounded at Towers Circle.
* At 3:35 p.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 4:10 p.m., a medical assist on Lexington Avenue.
* At 4:41 p.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 5:14 p.m., a false alarm on Interstate 55.
* At 6:07 p.m., an alarm system sounded on Route K.
* At 8:11 p.m., a motor vehicle accident on William Street.
* At 11:19 p.m., medical assist on North Street.