- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man charged with assault after incident at Cape bar (06/24/16)1
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/26/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls, Wednesday:
* At 12:36 a.m., a resident assist at West Cape Rock Drive.
* At 6:10 a.m., a medical assist on Pemiscot Street.
* At 11:08 a.m., a medical assist on North Pacific Street.
* At 11:24 a.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 12:25 p.m., a medical assist on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 1:49 p.m., a medical assist on North Mount Auburn Road.
* At 3:35 p.m., a resident assist on Hopper Road.
* At 3:19 p.m., a resident assist on Cords Way.
* At 3:35 p.m., an alarm system sounded at Towers Circle.
* At 3:35 p.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 4:10 p.m., a medical assist on Lexington Avenue.
* At 4:41 p.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 5:14 p.m., a false alarm on Interstate 55.
* At 6:07 p.m., an alarm system sounded on Route K.
* At 8:11 p.m., a motor vehicle accident on William Street.
* At 11:19 p.m., medical assist on North Street.