- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Ronald McDonald Charities Donates to Student Santa
Ronald McDonald House Charities of The Tri-State area recently awarded The Student Santas $3400. Student Santas is a non-profit organization that collects donated toys and money to be able to give presents to those unfortunate families/kids that other wise would have very little on Christmas morning. So far Student Santas has helped approximately 10,000 kids in the Southeast Missouri region.
If you know a child in need please send a letter to: Student Santas, PO Box 641, Cape Girardeau, MO 63702. Please make sure to include child's age, gendar, and toy requests, as well as contact information. Monitary donations may also be sent to the above address.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and socail well-being, and the cultural arts.