- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
Ronald McDonald Charities Donates to Student Santa
Ronald McDonald House Charities of The Tri-State area recently awarded The Student Santas $3400. Student Santas is a non-profit organization that collects donated toys and money to be able to give presents to those unfortunate families/kids that other wise would have very little on Christmas morning. So far Student Santas has helped approximately 10,000 kids in the Southeast Missouri region.
If you know a child in need please send a letter to: Student Santas, PO Box 641, Cape Girardeau, MO 63702. Please make sure to include child's age, gendar, and toy requests, as well as contact information. Monitary donations may also be sent to the above address.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and socail well-being, and the cultural arts.