- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
Ronald McDonald Charities Donates to Student Santa
Ronald McDonald House Charities of The Tri-State area recently awarded The Student Santas $3400. Student Santas is a non-profit organization that collects donated toys and money to be able to give presents to those unfortunate families/kids that other wise would have very little on Christmas morning. So far Student Santas has helped approximately 10,000 kids in the Southeast Missouri region.
If you know a child in need please send a letter to: Student Santas, PO Box 641, Cape Girardeau, MO 63702. Please make sure to include child's age, gendar, and toy requests, as well as contact information. Monitary donations may also be sent to the above address.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and socail well-being, and the cultural arts.