- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)19
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Ronald McDonald Charities Donates to Student Santa
Ronald McDonald House Charities of The Tri-State area recently awarded The Student Santas $3400. Student Santas is a non-profit organization that collects donated toys and money to be able to give presents to those unfortunate families/kids that other wise would have very little on Christmas morning. So far Student Santas has helped approximately 10,000 kids in the Southeast Missouri region.
If you know a child in need please send a letter to: Student Santas, PO Box 641, Cape Girardeau, MO 63702. Please make sure to include child's age, gendar, and toy requests, as well as contact information. Monitary donations may also be sent to the above address.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and socail well-being, and the cultural arts.