- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ronald McDonald Charities Donates to Student Santa
Ronald McDonald House Charities of The Tri-State area recently awarded The Student Santas $3400. Student Santas is a non-profit organization that collects donated toys and money to be able to give presents to those unfortunate families/kids that other wise would have very little on Christmas morning. So far Student Santas has helped approximately 10,000 kids in the Southeast Missouri region.
If you know a child in need please send a letter to: Student Santas, PO Box 641, Cape Girardeau, MO 63702. Please make sure to include child's age, gendar, and toy requests, as well as contact information. Monitary donations may also be sent to the above address.
RMHC supports non-profit childrens' programs in the areas of education, health and socail well-being, and the cultural arts.