Jackson police report 10/25/12
Thursday, October 25, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brad A. Whitlock, 19, 909 W. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting.
* Alexandria T. Lawrence, 17, 1104 Old Cape Road, was arrested on suspicion of hindering prosecution.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of South High Street.
* Property damage was reported in the area of North Union Avenue and Luetje Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 300 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 1500 block of Lilac Lane.
* Harassment was reported in the 700 block of East Main Street.
* A fight was reported in the block of 300 East Lane.