- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Southeast Missouri State volleyball team falls to UMKC
The Southeast Missouri State volleyball team suffered its third straight loss Tuesday night, falling at Missouri-Kansas City 25-20, 25-19, 25-20 in a nonconference match.
Southeast fell to 16-10, while UMKC improved to 15-10. It was the Kangaroos' first-ever victory over the Redhawks, who had won the previous seven meetings.
Senior Brittney Kalinoski led Southeast with 13 kills. She added 10 digs.
Junior Berkley Idel paced the Redhawks' defense with 18 digs.
The Redhawks, who lead the Ohio Valley Conference West Division, return to OVC action Friday with a 6:30 p.m. home match against SIU Edwardsville.