- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)7
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
Mother of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones dies at 90
DALLAS -- Arminta Jones, the mother of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, has died. She was 90.
The Cowboys said in a statement that Arminta Jones died Tuesday morning in Dallas after celebrating her birthday last week with her family. She lived in Rogersville, Mo.
Jerry Jones is one of Arminta Jones' two children. She was married to Pat Jones for 56 years until Jerry Jones' father died at age 77 in 1997.
Arminta Jones was born in Ozan, Ark., on Oct. 17, 1922. Jerry Jones played football at Arkansas before making his fortune in the oil business. He bought the Cowboys in 1989.
The team said Arminta Jones was "a great ambassador for our organization."
-- Associated Press