- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 10/24/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Audrey Van Pelt, 30, 525 N. Ohio St., was issued a summons for unlawful dumping.
* Aaron D. Davenport, 20, 115 S. Farmington Road, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle, failure to yield to a motor vehicle causing an accident, no insurance and driving a motor vehicle while suspended.
* Christopher A. Morrisey, 38, 423 N. Maryland, was issued a summons for speeding.
* Michaella K. Gantz, 23, of Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons for speeding.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Request to speak to an officer was reported in the 1400 block of Woodland Drive.
* Peace disturbance in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
* Check the welfare was reported in the 300 block of East Washington Street.