Cape Girardeau police report 10/24/12
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jamie Leigh Baity, 30, 1335 Amblewood Drive Apt 1, was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain financial responsibility, failure to maintain single lane, failure to have ignition interlock.
* Cheyenne Nicole Upchurch, 27, of Dexter, Mo., was arrested for suspicion of theft.
* Jason Allen Clark, 31, 1813 Margaret, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for suspicion of probation violation for no operator's license.
* Steven Roy Sadler, 30, 838 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for suspicion of failure to appear for improper registration.
* Jennifer Lynn Duong, 30, of Paducah, Ky., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for suspicion of failure to appear for no insurance.
* A subject is in custody, pending filing of formal charges for suspicion of domestic assault.
* Logan Rae Clippard, 21, 1710 N. Sprigg St., was issued a summons for possession of alcohol in public.
* A television was reported stolen at 324 Lorimier St.
* A wrought-iron bench was reported stolen at 1317 Dunklin St.
* Checks were reported stolen at 1080 Silver Springs Road.
* Forgery was reported.
* Violation of order of protection was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.