- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/24/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday.
* At 12:56 a.m., an electrical wiring/equipment call on Lear Drive.
* At 11:49 a.m., steam, vapor, fog or dust on Linden St.
* At 12:19 p.m., a medical assist, no address given.
* At 12:41 p.m., a service call on South Lorimier Street.
* At 2:20 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 2:33 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 2:55 p.m., a medical assist on Siemers Drive.
* At 6:50 p.m., a resident assist on Sheridan Drive.
* At 7:20 p.m., a medical assist on Mimosa Drive.
* At 7:33 p.m., a power line down on North West End Boulevard.
* At 10:53 p.m., a medical assist on Lakeshore Drive.