- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 10/23/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Luke D. Gillman, 19, 445 Spring Hill Road, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to drive on the right half of the roadway and failure to wear a seat belt.
* Corey A. Hill, 18, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant.
* Keep the peace was requested in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1100 block of Highland Drive.
* Check the welfare was requested in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.