- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 10/23/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of property damage.
* Eric Shayne Miller, 18, 1230 Bertling St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Eric Patrick Russell, 40, 51 Hazel St., was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Ryan Joseph Christian, 22, 1138 Langraf, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration and unlicensed vehicle and suspicion of prohibited acts (noises), improper passing, failure to obey traffic signal, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, failure to obey a traffic control device and no motorcycle endorsement.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of theft.
* A 12-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of theft.
* Neil Norton Howland Jr., 24, of Jackson was issued a summons for assault.
* David Ross Carter, 20, and Joshua Taylor Long, 20, both of Malden, Mo., were arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Joseph Bradley Cagle, 24, of Festus, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of nuisance party and resisting arrest.
* Andrew Robert Suiter, 17, of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., was issued a summons for being a minor in possession of alcohol and park curfew violation.
* Alyssa Lynn Basler, 18, of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., was issued a summons for park curfew violation.
* Brice Dee Love, 20, of Sikeston, Mo., was issued a summons for stealing.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Assault was reported.
* Assault was reported.
* Burglary and violation of an order of protection were reported.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* Laptops, an Xbox and a book bag were reported stolen at 242 N. Ellis St.
* Fuel was reported at Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* Theft and hindering prosecution of unlawful use of drug paraphernalia were reported.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 315 Shirley Drive.
* Vehicle tires were reported damaged at 1115 S. Sprigg St.
* Request for service was reported.
* Possession of controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia were reported.