- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/22/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 12:52 a.m., a medical assist at Towers.
* At 8:28 a.m., a downed power line on Thilenius Street.
* At 6:19 p.m., a system malfunction on South West End Boulevard.
* At 8: 38 p.m., a citizen assist on Louis Street.
* At 10:54 p.m., a medical assist on Lakeshore Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 12:27 a.m., a call on North Spanish Street.
* At 10:18 a.m., public service assistance on North Kingshighway.
* At 11:05 a.m., a call on Broadway.
* At 1:34 p.m. medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 2:05 p.m., medical assist on Siemers Drive.
* At 3:09 p.m., medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 4:35 p.m., medical assist on Jefferson Street.
* At 4:56 p.m., medical assist on Good Hope Street.
* At 6:55 p.m. watercraft rescue on First Street.
* At 8:15 p.m., medical assist on Towers Circle.
* At 10 p.m., a call on Good Hope Street.