- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
Edgewood Road in Cape to be closed this week
The 200 block of Edgewood Road in Cape Girardeau will be closed for storm-line replacement beginning Monday, according to a news release from Cape Girardeau Public Works.
Weather permitting, the work will take about one week. Crews will keep driveways open in the area. Detours will be marked to divert traffic around the work zone. Drivers should use caution when driving and plan to use alternate routes if necessary.
For more information, contact the Cape Girardeau Public Works Department's Stormwater Division at 339-6351.
200 Edgewood Road, Cape Girardeau, Mo.