- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Wozniak - McDowell
Dana Grace Wozniak and Pfc. Ethan Ray McDowell were married March 15, 2012, at Emanuel United Church of Christ. The Rev. Sam Roethemeyer performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Michael and Mary Ellen Wozniak of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of David and Jill Watkins and Sonya and Jeff Kinder of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Amanda Wozniak of Mission, Kan., sister of the bride.
Ryan Watkins of Jackson was his brother's best man.
A reception luncheon was held at Dalhousie Manor.
Mrs. McDowell is a May 2012 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is a private first class in the U.S. Army.
The couple is residing in Eagle River, Alaska.