- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Nanney - Stump
LEOPOLD, Mo. -- Erin Noelle Nanney and Jonathan Paul Stump were married June 1, 2012, at St. John's Catholic Church. The Rev. William Hennecke performed the ceremony. Reader was Calli Nanney of Cape Girardeau, niece of the bride. Servers were Zach and Simon Elfrink of Leopold. Organist was Mary Jansen of Leopold, and flutist was Morgan Haas of Marble Hill, Mo. Vocalists were Klara Beel and Jessie Holweg of Leopold.
The bride is the daughter of Don and Kathy Nanney of Leopold. The groom is the son of Paul Stump of Ottumwa, Iowa, and the late Teresa Stump.
Witnesses were Stephen Stump of Rocheport, Mo., brother of the groom, and Shawn Nanney of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride.
Flower girls were Emma Ford of Cape Girardeau and Brecklen Nanney of Jackson, nieces of the bride. Ringbearer was Brenner Nanney of Cape Girardeau, nephew of the bride.
The reception was held at Gordonville Grill in Gordonville.
Mrs. Stump is a 2004 graduate of Leopold High School. She received a bachelor of health science degree from the University of Missouri in 2008. She is employed by IDEXX RADIL.
The groom is a 2003 graduate of Ames High School. He is pursuing a bachelor's degree in computer science at Columbia College. He is employed by Hy-Vee.
After a wedding trip to Hawaii, the couple is residing in Columbia, Mo.