- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Wedemeier - Wright
Kristen Marie Wedemeier and Aaron Sean Wright were married June 23, 2012, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Dardenne Prairie, Mo. The Rev. Timothy Foy performed the ceremony. Music was by the church choir, and soloist was Jenna Baumgardner of Foley, Mo., cousin of the bride.
Parents of the couple are Ed and Donna Wedemeier of O'Fallon, Mo., and Delwayne and Catherine Wright of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Lindy McGuire of O'Fallon. Bridesmaids were Jessica Childress of O'Fallon, cousin of the bride; Kate Bergeron of St. Louis; Sheila Adkins of O'Fallon; Amber Meyer of O'Fallon, cousin of the bride; Sara Bergeron of St. Charles, Mo.; and Megan Baumgardner of O'Fallon, cousin of the bride.
James Wells of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Andrew Russel of St. Peters, Mo.; Travis Wright of Virginia Beach, Va., brother of the groom; Michael and Matt Wedemeier and Tim Feltman, all of O'Fallon and brothers of the bride; and Matt Knickman of Chapel Hill, N.C. Ushers were Aaron Randolph of St. Peters and Danny Bono of San Diego, Calif.
Flower girls were Jordyn Baumgardner and Kailyn Ketcherside, cousins of the bride. Ringbearers were Jaiden Ketcherside, cousin of the bride, and Brayden Leimbach, cousin of the groom. Jordyn is the daughter of Rich and Joy Baumgardner of Foley. Kailyn and Jaiden are children of James and Kristy Ketcherside of Wentzville, Mo. Brayden is the son of Jeff and Jennifer Leimbach of Altenburg, Mo.
The reception was held at Chrisy's Banquet Hall in O'Fallon.
The parents of the bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner June 21 in O'Fallon.
Mrs. Wright is a 2004 graduate of Duchesne High School in St. Charles. She attended Southeast Missouri State University, and received a bachelor of science in business administration with emphasis in marketing and management from the University of Missouri-St. Louis in 2009. She is a business consultant.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor of science in education from Southeast in 2007, and a master's in education administration from UMSL in 2011. He is a biology teacher at St. Charles High School.
After a wedding trip to the Dominican Republic, the couple is residing in Wentzville.