- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Williams - Blattel
Katherine McKnight Williams and Jacob Paul Blattel were married Oct. 6, 2012, in an outdoor setting on the bride's family property in Millersville. Matthew Heisserer performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Dr. Craig and Robin Williams of Cape Girardeau. Tom and Cathy Blattel of New Hamburg, Mo., are parents of the groom.
Bridesmaids were Bethany Rhodes, Susan Diebold, Abbie Hulsey, Shauna Long and Amanda Wozniak.
Brandon and Brian Blattel, brothers of the groom, were best men. Groomsmen were Warren Williams, brother of the bride; Kendall Rhodes, Ryan Cagle and Joshua Boswell.
A dinner and dance reception followed the ceremony.
Mrs. Blattel received a degree in video from Southeast Missouri State University, and a degree in photography from Harrington College of Design in Chicago. She is a photographer in Cape Girardeau.
The groom received a degree in nursing from Southeast Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences. He is a registered nurse at Southeast.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.