- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Tractors owners to open restaurant in new Drury Plaza Hotel (5/15/17)
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Attorney general to review request to probe Oran timecard allegations; claims spark denials on Facebook (5/16/17)2
- Man accused of using stolen RV to break into airport (5/16/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
Jackson Kiwanis 5K race
The Jackson Kiwanis Club is proud to host it's 3rd annual 5K Run/Walk.
Proceeds from this race will go to children's projects: Elks Christmas baskets, Jackson Police Dept. Annual Toy Drive, and programs at Orchard Dr. Elementary School and more.
The race will begin at 8:00am Sat., Nov 10, 2012
at Orchard Dr. Elementary School, 1402 Orchard Dr., Jackson, MO
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Overall Male/Female & the top 3 in Age Groups: 0-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60+.
Race fees are: $20 ($10 for 17 and under) if received by Oct. 26; $25 anytime after. Those registered by Oct. 26 are guaranteed a t-shirt. Registration forms are available online at www.jacksonmokiwanis.org or the Cape Roadrunners web page (www.caperoadrunners.org/).
Make checks payable to Jackson Kiwanis Club. Mail entries to:
Brown & Thomas CPS's, P.O. Box 486, Jackson, MO 63755. If you would like to be a sponsor or want more information contact Roger Jespersen, 803-0757, or firstname.lastname@example.org.