- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Jackson Kiwanis 5K race
The Jackson Kiwanis Club is proud to host it's 3rd annual 5K Run/Walk.
Proceeds from this race will go to children's projects: Elks Christmas baskets, Jackson Police Dept. Annual Toy Drive, and programs at Orchard Dr. Elementary School and more.
The race will begin at 8:00am Sat., Nov 10, 2012
at Orchard Dr. Elementary School, 1402 Orchard Dr., Jackson, MO
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Overall Male/Female & the top 3 in Age Groups: 0-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60+.
Race fees are: $20 ($10 for 17 and under) if received by Oct. 26; $25 anytime after. Those registered by Oct. 26 are guaranteed a t-shirt. Registration forms are available online at www.jacksonmokiwanis.org or the Cape Roadrunners web page (www.caperoadrunners.org/).
Make checks payable to Jackson Kiwanis Club. Mail entries to:
Brown & Thomas CPS's, P.O. Box 486, Jackson, MO 63755. If you would like to be a sponsor or want more information contact Roger Jespersen, 803-0757, or firstname.lastname@example.org.