- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
Jackson Kiwanis 5K race
The Jackson Kiwanis Club is proud to host it's 3rd annual 5K Run/Walk.
Proceeds from this race will go to children's projects: Elks Christmas baskets, Jackson Police Dept. Annual Toy Drive, and programs at Orchard Dr. Elementary School and more.
The race will begin at 8:00am Sat., Nov 10, 2012
at Orchard Dr. Elementary School, 1402 Orchard Dr., Jackson, MO
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Overall Male/Female & the top 3 in Age Groups: 0-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60+.
Race fees are: $20 ($10 for 17 and under) if received by Oct. 26; $25 anytime after. Those registered by Oct. 26 are guaranteed a t-shirt. Registration forms are available online at www.jacksonmokiwanis.org or the Cape Roadrunners web page (www.caperoadrunners.org/).
Make checks payable to Jackson Kiwanis Club. Mail entries to:
Brown & Thomas CPS's, P.O. Box 486, Jackson, MO 63755. If you would like to be a sponsor or want more information contact Roger Jespersen, 803-0757, or email@example.com.