- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)12
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Jackson Kiwanis 5K race
The Jackson Kiwanis Club is proud to host it's 3rd annual 5K Run/Walk.
Proceeds from this race will go to children's projects: Elks Christmas baskets, Jackson Police Dept. Annual Toy Drive, and programs at Orchard Dr. Elementary School and more.
The race will begin at 8:00am Sat., Nov 10, 2012
at Orchard Dr. Elementary School, 1402 Orchard Dr., Jackson, MO
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Overall Male/Female & the top 3 in Age Groups: 0-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60+.
Race fees are: $20 ($10 for 17 and under) if received by Oct. 26; $25 anytime after. Those registered by Oct. 26 are guaranteed a t-shirt. Registration forms are available online at www.jacksonmokiwanis.org or the Cape Roadrunners web page (www.caperoadrunners.org/).
Make checks payable to Jackson Kiwanis Club. Mail entries to:
Brown & Thomas CPS's, P.O. Box 486, Jackson, MO 63755. If you would like to be a sponsor or want more information contact Roger Jespersen, 803-0757, or email@example.com.