- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson Kiwanis 5K race
The Jackson Kiwanis Club is proud to host it's 3rd annual 5K Run/Walk.
Proceeds from this race will go to children's projects: Elks Christmas baskets, Jackson Police Dept. Annual Toy Drive, and programs at Orchard Dr. Elementary School and more.
The race will begin at 8:00am Sat., Nov 10, 2012
at Orchard Dr. Elementary School, 1402 Orchard Dr., Jackson, MO
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Overall Male/Female & the top 3 in Age Groups: 0-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60+.
Race fees are: $20 ($10 for 17 and under) if received by Oct. 26; $25 anytime after. Those registered by Oct. 26 are guaranteed a t-shirt. Registration forms are available online at www.jacksonmokiwanis.org or the Cape Roadrunners web page (www.caperoadrunners.org/).
Make checks payable to Jackson Kiwanis Club. Mail entries to:
Brown & Thomas CPS's, P.O. Box 486, Jackson, MO 63755. If you would like to be a sponsor or want more information contact Roger Jespersen, 803-0757, or email@example.com.