- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Insurance building's renovation part of Coalter family's commitment to region (12/15/17)3
- Three-vehicle wreck ends up with parked car crashing through business wall (12/16/17)3
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
Support for Abbypalooza
The family and friends of Abigail Jensen would like to thank all those who contributed to Abbypalooza 2012, held on Oct. 13. Even the mist and fog could not dampen the loving spirit that was present there.
Special thanks to Life Care Center of Cape Girardeau, the American Red Cross, Jackson Healing Arts, Ron Tracy, Milton Mouser, Greg Tlapek, Jackson Dental, Element 74, Mississippi Mutts, the Cape Girardeau National Guard Unit, Lazy L Safari Park, Discovery Playhouse, Crown Hospice, Manassas Galaxy Sound System, Desert Seidleman of Seidleman Photography, and the vendors who gave their time and profits to the cause. We love you all.
Someday, and we are hopeful it happens in our lifetime, there will be a cure for DIPG, the brain tumor that took our Abby. The funds we raise go entirely to the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University for research, and they are making progress!
We'll see you all next year.
MARY M. MILLER, Oak Ridge