- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)13
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
Support for Abbypalooza
The family and friends of Abigail Jensen would like to thank all those who contributed to Abbypalooza 2012, held on Oct. 13. Even the mist and fog could not dampen the loving spirit that was present there.
Special thanks to Life Care Center of Cape Girardeau, the American Red Cross, Jackson Healing Arts, Ron Tracy, Milton Mouser, Greg Tlapek, Jackson Dental, Element 74, Mississippi Mutts, the Cape Girardeau National Guard Unit, Lazy L Safari Park, Discovery Playhouse, Crown Hospice, Manassas Galaxy Sound System, Desert Seidleman of Seidleman Photography, and the vendors who gave their time and profits to the cause. We love you all.
Someday, and we are hopeful it happens in our lifetime, there will be a cure for DIPG, the brain tumor that took our Abby. The funds we raise go entirely to the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University for research, and they are making progress!
We'll see you all next year.
MARY M. MILLER, Oak Ridge