- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)14
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Support for Abbypalooza
The family and friends of Abigail Jensen would like to thank all those who contributed to Abbypalooza 2012, held on Oct. 13. Even the mist and fog could not dampen the loving spirit that was present there.
Special thanks to Life Care Center of Cape Girardeau, the American Red Cross, Jackson Healing Arts, Ron Tracy, Milton Mouser, Greg Tlapek, Jackson Dental, Element 74, Mississippi Mutts, the Cape Girardeau National Guard Unit, Lazy L Safari Park, Discovery Playhouse, Crown Hospice, Manassas Galaxy Sound System, Desert Seidleman of Seidleman Photography, and the vendors who gave their time and profits to the cause. We love you all.
Someday, and we are hopeful it happens in our lifetime, there will be a cure for DIPG, the brain tumor that took our Abby. The funds we raise go entirely to the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University for research, and they are making progress!
We'll see you all next year.
MARY M. MILLER, Oak Ridge