- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Support for Abbypalooza
The family and friends of Abigail Jensen would like to thank all those who contributed to Abbypalooza 2012, held on Oct. 13. Even the mist and fog could not dampen the loving spirit that was present there.
Special thanks to Life Care Center of Cape Girardeau, the American Red Cross, Jackson Healing Arts, Ron Tracy, Milton Mouser, Greg Tlapek, Jackson Dental, Element 74, Mississippi Mutts, the Cape Girardeau National Guard Unit, Lazy L Safari Park, Discovery Playhouse, Crown Hospice, Manassas Galaxy Sound System, Desert Seidleman of Seidleman Photography, and the vendors who gave their time and profits to the cause. We love you all.
Someday, and we are hopeful it happens in our lifetime, there will be a cure for DIPG, the brain tumor that took our Abby. The funds we raise go entirely to the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University for research, and they are making progress!
We'll see you all next year.
MARY M. MILLER, Oak Ridge