Jackson police report 10/18/12
Thursday, October 18, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John A. Myers, 35, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Bollinger County, Mo., warrant for failure to appear and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Christopher A. Trapp, 30, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* Cheryl A. Seabaugh, 38, 4583 State Highway 72, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Kaleb A. Moore, 18, of Oak Ridge was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle in a careless and imprudent manner.
* Assault was reported in the 400 block of North Russell Avenue.
* Theft was reported in the 1100 Block of Corinne Street.