- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to William Robert and Kayla Heaven Michelle Holland of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:46 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 1, 2012. Name, Christopher Martin. Weight, 3 pounds, 15 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Holland is the former Kayla Phelps, daughter of Teresa Headley of Lufkin, Texas, and Maylon Phelps II of Benton. Holland is the son of John and Jennifer Holland of Vanduser, Mo.
Son to James Carl and Jennifer Renee Stitt of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 7:36 a.m. Monday, Oct. 8, 2012. Name, Greyson Joesph. Weight, 9 pounds, 15 ounces. Mrs. Stitt is the former Jennifer McCulley, daughter of Sheryl Whorton of Cape Girardeau and James McCulley of Owasso, Okla. She is employed by Fresenius Medical Care. Stitt is the son of Carmelita Murray of St. Louis. He is employed by ACI-Charter.
Son to Joseph Michael and Sarah Lisa Meyer of Sedgewickville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:14 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012. Name, Logan Russell. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Meyer is the former Sarah Jarvis, daughter of Travis and Lisa Jarvis of Millersville. Meyer is the son of Brian Meyer and Ruby Greable. He is employed at Wahlco DW Tool.
Daughter to Allen Dale Baker and Sharon Kimberly Roempagel of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:31 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012. Name, Kaitlyn Kimberly. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Ms. Roempagel is the daughter of Kyong Roempagel of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Major Custom Cable. Baker is the son of Jim and Kathleen Williams of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by NAPA.
Son to Gabe Lee Runyon and Jamie Michelle Suhre of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 7:58 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012. Name, Van Charles. Weight, 8 pounds. First child. Ms. Suhre is the daughter of Jane and Jim Butler of Cape Girardeau and Gary and Cindy Suhre of Jackson. She is a beautician at Belladona Salon and Spa. Runyon is the son of George and Melanie Runyon of Ste. Genevieve. He is a caretaker at Coldwater Outing and Game Preserve.
Daughter to John Robert and Ashley Renee Litzelfelner of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 10:50 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012. Name, Mia Renee. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Litzelfelner is the former Ashley Reinagel, daughter of Ron and Lori Reinagel of Kelso, Mo. She is a teacher with the Jackson School District. Litzelfelner is the son of Bruce and Cheryl Thomas and Rob and Michele Litzelfelner of Jackson. He is power and controls technician at Procter & Gamble.