- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Perryville men arrested on drug charges
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- A Perry County undercover operation has netted three more arrests. The suspects facing felony drug charges, according the sheriff's department.
Perryville residents Tina M. Bishop, 37, Donyell D. Moore, 35, and Michael A. Allen, 49, were taken into custody Tuesday. They are being held on $5,000 cash-only bond.
Each is charged with distribution of a controlled substance, a class B felony. Possible punishment is up to 15 years in prison.
According to Perry County Sheriff Gary J. Schaaf, Bishop and Moore sold prescription Nucynta, a morphine derivativ; Allen sold morphine pills.