- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Three out, including city administrator, at Scott City; two resigned, one fired (3/16/17)1
- Several tournaments already booked at Sportsplex (3/16/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)9
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)20
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
Off-season Core Training for HS, College Athletes
Register before Oct. 26 for the Off-Season Core Training Class offered by the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department. Classes begin on Oct. 30 at the Osage Centre.
The seven-week program is $20 for each participant and will take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, from 3:30 to 4:15 p.m.
The class curriculum is tailored for high school and college athletes wanting to stay in shape between sports seasons, but anyone is welcome to attend. Participants will complete core exercises using various equipment.
Registration forms are available at the Osage Centre, Shawnee Park Center and online. For more information call Heather at 573-339-6731.
Other Parks and Recreation fitness opportunities: www.cityofcapegirardeau.org/fitness.