- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Expanding Services and Liquidating All Retail Plan
The Garden's Edge
Expanding Services and Liquidating All Retail Plants at up to 80% OFF!
By Marvin Wormington Jr.
October 17, 2012
Jackson, MO -- The Garden's Edge is expanding and going to be offering even more outdoor services including golf-scapes! Your Complete Outdoor Solution will ring even more true!
3 reasons why your readers will care?
|1.||The Garden's Edge will be hiring different positions in the near future. If you have skills and/or experience in landscaping, irrigation, commercial application, please bring your resume for our consideration or email it to email@example.com.|
|2.||The Garden's Edge will be liquidating the retail plants operation located at 3619 N. High on Highway 61. The liquidation event will be held Friday, November 2 and Saturday, November 3 from 9am to 4pm each day. All plants will be priced at up to 80% off. Some examples are: large trees for $75 or less (including river Burch, redwood, maples, hardwoods, and many different kinds), all shrubs $2-$5, and all Japanese Maples $25.|
|3.||The solution to homeowners and business owners outdoor needs will be: The Garden's Edge, whether it's shrub pruning, fertilizing, planting tulips with our flower program, mowing, lawncare, landscaping, new construction or updating old landscaping, or our new golf-scapes.|
The Garden's Edge has been serving the Cape Girardeau and Jackson communities for over 10 years and looks forward to serving the area for a lot longer.
To learn more about the plans for The Garden's Edge, please contact
Marvin Wormington Jr, Owner
The Garden's Edge
3619 N. High, Jackson, MO 63755