- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Expanding Services and Liquidating All Retail Plan
The Garden's Edge
Expanding Services and Liquidating All Retail Plants at up to 80% OFF!
By Marvin Wormington Jr.
October 17, 2012
Jackson, MO -- The Garden's Edge is expanding and going to be offering even more outdoor services including golf-scapes! Your Complete Outdoor Solution will ring even more true!
3 reasons why your readers will care?
|1.||The Garden's Edge will be hiring different positions in the near future. If you have skills and/or experience in landscaping, irrigation, commercial application, please bring your resume for our consideration or email it to email@example.com.|
|2.||The Garden's Edge will be liquidating the retail plants operation located at 3619 N. High on Highway 61. The liquidation event will be held Friday, November 2 and Saturday, November 3 from 9am to 4pm each day. All plants will be priced at up to 80% off. Some examples are: large trees for $75 or less (including river Burch, redwood, maples, hardwoods, and many different kinds), all shrubs $2-$5, and all Japanese Maples $25.|
|3.||The solution to homeowners and business owners outdoor needs will be: The Garden's Edge, whether it's shrub pruning, fertilizing, planting tulips with our flower program, mowing, lawncare, landscaping, new construction or updating old landscaping, or our new golf-scapes.|
The Garden's Edge has been serving the Cape Girardeau and Jackson communities for over 10 years and looks forward to serving the area for a lot longer.
To learn more about the plans for The Garden's Edge, please contact
Marvin Wormington Jr, Owner
The Garden's Edge
3619 N. High, Jackson, MO 63755