- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Expanding Services and Liquidating All Retail Plan
The Garden's Edge
Expanding Services and Liquidating All Retail Plants at up to 80% OFF!
By Marvin Wormington Jr.
October 17, 2012
Jackson, MO -- The Garden's Edge is expanding and going to be offering even more outdoor services including golf-scapes! Your Complete Outdoor Solution will ring even more true!
3 reasons why your readers will care?
|1.||The Garden's Edge will be hiring different positions in the near future. If you have skills and/or experience in landscaping, irrigation, commercial application, please bring your resume for our consideration or email it to email@example.com.|
|2.||The Garden's Edge will be liquidating the retail plants operation located at 3619 N. High on Highway 61. The liquidation event will be held Friday, November 2 and Saturday, November 3 from 9am to 4pm each day. All plants will be priced at up to 80% off. Some examples are: large trees for $75 or less (including river Burch, redwood, maples, hardwoods, and many different kinds), all shrubs $2-$5, and all Japanese Maples $25.|
|3.||The solution to homeowners and business owners outdoor needs will be: The Garden's Edge, whether it's shrub pruning, fertilizing, planting tulips with our flower program, mowing, lawncare, landscaping, new construction or updating old landscaping, or our new golf-scapes.|
The Garden's Edge has been serving the Cape Girardeau and Jackson communities for over 10 years and looks forward to serving the area for a lot longer.
To learn more about the plans for The Garden's Edge, please contact
Marvin Wormington Jr, Owner
The Garden's Edge
3619 N. High, Jackson, MO 63755