- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
Expanding Services and Liquidating All Retail Plan
The Garden's Edge
Expanding Services and Liquidating All Retail Plants at up to 80% OFF!
By Marvin Wormington Jr.
October 17, 2012
Jackson, MO -- The Garden's Edge is expanding and going to be offering even more outdoor services including golf-scapes! Your Complete Outdoor Solution will ring even more true!
3 reasons why your readers will care?
|1.||The Garden's Edge will be hiring different positions in the near future. If you have skills and/or experience in landscaping, irrigation, commercial application, please bring your resume for our consideration or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|2.||The Garden's Edge will be liquidating the retail plants operation located at 3619 N. High on Highway 61. The liquidation event will be held Friday, November 2 and Saturday, November 3 from 9am to 4pm each day. All plants will be priced at up to 80% off. Some examples are: large trees for $75 or less (including river Burch, redwood, maples, hardwoods, and many different kinds), all shrubs $2-$5, and all Japanese Maples $25.|
|3.||The solution to homeowners and business owners outdoor needs will be: The Garden's Edge, whether it's shrub pruning, fertilizing, planting tulips with our flower program, mowing, lawncare, landscaping, new construction or updating old landscaping, or our new golf-scapes.|
The Garden's Edge has been serving the Cape Girardeau and Jackson communities for over 10 years and looks forward to serving the area for a lot longer.
To learn more about the plans for The Garden's Edge, please contact
Marvin Wormington Jr, Owner
The Garden's Edge
3619 N. High, Jackson, MO 63755