- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Defendants in Perry County drug case waive prelim
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Two Perryville residents facing charges of distribution of a controlled substance, waived preiminary hearings on Tuesday and were bound over to circuit court.
Renee D. Wallace, 44, and James W. Weigel Jr., 52, will next be in court on Nov. 2 after their August arrest that stemmed from on ongoing undercover drug operation, prosecutors said. Both were being held at the Perry County Jail on $30,000 bond.