- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Leland Shivelbine, longtime Cape music lover, businessman, dies at 92 (6/25/18)
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- Poplar Bluff nail manufacturer gets hammered by new tariffs on steel (6/22/18)7
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stooges in Jackson under new ownership (6/23/18)
- Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury responds to issue involving deputy (6/23/18)2
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Oak Ridge R-VI receives $10,000 grant
Oak Ridge R-VI accepts the check from nominating farmers and local Monsanto representatives Jason Houston and Megan McQuoid.
Photo left to right
Jason Houston, Monsanto representative; Mark Gihring, science teacher; Ryan and Bonnie Pohlman, nominating farmers; Lisa Seyer, nominating farmer; Ray and Lillian Schreiner, nominating farmers; Megan McQuoid, Monsanto representative; Glen Meyr, Shawneetown Feed and Seed representative; Dr. Gerald Landewee, Superintendent and grant writer.