- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Tractors owners to open restaurant in new Drury Plaza Hotel (5/15/17)
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Attorney general to review request to probe Oran timecard allegations; claims spark denials on Facebook (5/16/17)2
- Man accused of using stolen RV to break into airport (5/16/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
Oak Ridge R-VI receives $10,000 grant
Oak Ridge R-VI accepts the check from nominating farmers and local Monsanto representatives Jason Houston and Megan McQuoid.
Photo left to right
Jason Houston, Monsanto representative; Mark Gihring, science teacher; Ryan and Bonnie Pohlman, nominating farmers; Lisa Seyer, nominating farmer; Ray and Lillian Schreiner, nominating farmers; Megan McQuoid, Monsanto representative; Glen Meyr, Shawneetown Feed and Seed representative; Dr. Gerald Landewee, Superintendent and grant writer.