The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An 11-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of theft.
* Shawna K. Brawley, 20, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Molly C. Moore, 26, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Christina A. Steffens, 44, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Fishing equipment, a debit/credit card, iPod and charger, money and a paintball gun were reported stolen and trespassing was reported at 1632 County Road 618.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 431 West End Blvd.
* Kenisha D. England, 17, 129 S. Louisiana St., was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
* Prohibited acts were reported.