- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
NRA GRANT BENEFITS CAPE COUNTY 4-H SHOOTING SPORT
Cape Girardeau County 4-H Shooting Sports received an National Rifle Association Grant of equipment and money. Included in the grant were a dozen Easton Genesis arrows, two Remington Model 11-87 Sportsmen shotguns, four Ruger Kmkii678H 22 caliber pistols, and two Savage Mark IG 22 caliber rifles.
The 4-H Shooting Sports progam in Cape Girardeau County involves 45 youth and 9 certified volunteers. Cape Girardeau County 4-H serves over 300 youth from ages 5-18 with 262 volunteers.
For information about 4-H or 4-H Shooting Sports contact Jim Lichtenegger, 4-H assistant at 573-243-3581 or email@example.com