- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)7
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)22
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
NRA GRANT BENEFITS CAPE COUNTY 4-H SHOOTING SPORT
Cape Girardeau County 4-H Shooting Sports received an National Rifle Association Grant of equipment and money. Included in the grant were a dozen Easton Genesis arrows, two Remington Model 11-87 Sportsmen shotguns, four Ruger Kmkii678H 22 caliber pistols, and two Savage Mark IG 22 caliber rifles.
The 4-H Shooting Sports progam in Cape Girardeau County involves 45 youth and 9 certified volunteers. Cape Girardeau County 4-H serves over 300 youth from ages 5-18 with 262 volunteers.
For information about 4-H or 4-H Shooting Sports contact Jim Lichtenegger, 4-H assistant at 573-243-3581 or email@example.com