- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
NRA GRANT BENEFITS CAPE COUNTY 4-H SHOOTING SPORT
Cape Girardeau County 4-H Shooting Sports received an National Rifle Association Grant of equipment and money. Included in the grant were a dozen Easton Genesis arrows, two Remington Model 11-87 Sportsmen shotguns, four Ruger Kmkii678H 22 caliber pistols, and two Savage Mark IG 22 caliber rifles.
The 4-H Shooting Sports progam in Cape Girardeau County involves 45 youth and 9 certified volunteers. Cape Girardeau County 4-H serves over 300 youth from ages 5-18 with 262 volunteers.
For information about 4-H or 4-H Shooting Sports contact Jim Lichtenegger, 4-H assistant at 573-243-3581 or email@example.com