- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
NRA GRANT BENEFITS CAPE COUNTY 4-H SHOOTING SPORT
Cape Girardeau County 4-H Shooting Sports received an National Rifle Association Grant of equipment and money. Included in the grant were a dozen Easton Genesis arrows, two Remington Model 11-87 Sportsmen shotguns, four Ruger Kmkii678H 22 caliber pistols, and two Savage Mark IG 22 caliber rifles.
The 4-H Shooting Sports progam in Cape Girardeau County involves 45 youth and 9 certified volunteers. Cape Girardeau County 4-H serves over 300 youth from ages 5-18 with 262 volunteers.
For information about 4-H or 4-H Shooting Sports contact Jim Lichtenegger, 4-H assistant at 573-243-3581 or email@example.com