- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
4-H YOUTH PLACES 2ND IN STATE COMPETITION
Cort Hutchason placed 2nd in 4-H State Skeet Doubles Competition at Columbia in September. In his first year in the 4-H shotgun program, he hit 23 out of 50 clay birds. Over 300 4-H youth competeted at the state shotgun meet.
Shotgun is one of the projects under the 4-H Shooting Sports program in Cape Cirardeau County. Archery, Rifle, Muzzleloading, and Pistol are other 4-H projects.
For more information about 4-H or 4-H Shooting Sports contact Jim Lichtenegger, 4-H assistant at 573-243-3581 or firstname.lastname@example.org.