- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Matthew Paul and Mandilyn Rae Lohmann of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:20 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012. Name, Wyatt Matthew. Weight, 9 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Lohmann is the former Mandilyn Holt, daughter of Pam Holt of Sedgewickville, Mo. She is a surgical technologist at Saint Francis. Lohmann is the son of Mary Lohmann and Terry Lohmann of Perryville, Mo. He is a truck driver with Don Heil Oil Co.
Son to Jimmy Lynn Castile and Tricia Leigh Graf of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:18 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012. Name, Alexander Lee. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Ms. Graf is the daughter of Heidi Barks of Silva, Mo. Castile is the son of April Johnson of Marble Hill and Jimmy Castile of Dover, Tenn. He is employed by Welker Fence Co.
Daughter to Dylan Shane and Crystal Lynn Nielsen of Patton, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 2:45 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012. Name, Naveah Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Mrs. Nielsen is the former Crystal Smith, daughter of Tom and Susie Smith of Patton. Nielsen is the son of Russ and Cindy Nielsen of Scopus, Mo. He is a deckhand on a towboat.