- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Perry County woman OK after scary ATV wreck
A Perry County woman injured in a four-wheeler accident near her Brazeau, Mo., farm was listed in good condition Sunday after being airlifted to a St. Louis hospital. Nicole L. Lane was recovering and in good condition Sunday morning at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, according to a hospital spokeswoman. No additional details could be released, the spokeswoman said, citing health care privacy laws.
Emergency responders received a call from Lane's husband at 4:24 p.m., who reported that his wife's ATV had rolled over near their farm in southeastern Perry County, said Sheriff Gary Schaaf. Lane was airlifted to the St. Louis hospital for treatment.
Her condition at that time of the accident was not known by Schaaf, but he assumed because of the helicopter transport it was serious to critical.