- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Hannah Althea Kerr
Hannah Althea Kerr, 5 weeks old, of Cape Girardeau received her angel wings Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012, at Cardinal Glennon Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Sept. 4, 2012 in Memphis, TN. to Adam Peter and Melissa Rene (Mack) Kerr.
Survivors include her parents, Adam and Melissa Kerr; two sisters, Emma and Lucy Kerr of Cape Girardeau; maternal grandparents Jerry and Jeannie Mack of Cape Girardeau; and paternal grandparents Peter and Bonnie Kerr of Cape Girardeau.
The funeral service will be private, but online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.