- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Lusk - Landon
Laura Elizabeth Lusk and Nicholas Scott Landon were married July 14, 2012, at the Jewel Box in St. Louis. Karen Nothdurft performed the ceremony. Violinist was Jenny Huo of Chapel Hill, N.C., guitarist was Ben Moehle of Kirksville, Mo., and vocalist was Kyle Oesch of St. Louis.
The bride is the daughter of Lonnie and Debbie Lusk of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Scott Landon and Marlene Johnson of St. Charles, Mo.
Matron of honor was Amanda Reeves of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Amber Lusk of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride; Kathleen Lusk of San Antonio, Texas, sister-in-law of the bride; Amy Brookover of Cape Girardeau; and Kristen Landon of St. Charles, sister of the groom.
Seth Landon of St. Charles was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Max Robinson of Farmington, Mo.; Justin Lusk of San Antonio, brother of the bride; Jordan Wilkerson and Brian Wemple of St. Louis. Ushers were Cory Herweck and Scott Huesgen of St. Louis.
Program attendants were Heather Deisher and Katie Moore of Columbia, Mo., and M.E. Kango of Kansas City, Mo.
The reception was held at Andre's West in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Favazzas Restaurant on the Hill in St. Louis.
Mrs. Landon is a 2012 graduate of Truman University, and is pursuing a degree in occupational therapy from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
The groom is a 2011 graduate of Truman University. He is an actuary at Wellpoint in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Colorado, the couple is residing in St. Louis.