- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sparkman - Nolan
Heather Nicole Sparkman and Justin Mark Nolan were married June 2, 2012, at Bethlehem Baptist Church at Crosstown, Mo. Don Estes performed the ceremony. Music was by Colt and Sharon Buehler of Perryville, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Jeffrey A. and Lisa A. Sparkman of Perryville. The groom is the son of Mark "Tim" Nolan of Scott City and Coleen Foster of St. Louis.
Maid of honor was Katie Kassel of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Stacey Manche of Jackson; Laura Kramer of Perryville, aunt of the bride; Katlyn Ray of Perryville and Victoria Kizer of St. Louis, cousins of the bride.
Timothy Lorenz of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Matthew Hoffman and Jesse Essner of Cape Girardeau; Waylon Sparkman of St. Louis, brother of the bride; and Ryan Nolan of St. Louis, brother of the groom. Waylon and Ryan were also ushers.
Candlelighters were mothers of the bride and groom.
Flower girl was Ryleigh Manche of Jackson. Ringbearer was Carson Kramer of Perryville, cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Perryville.
The rehearsal dinner was held June 1 at the home of the bride's parents.
Mrs. Nolan received an associate's degree in business marketing and management. She is a legal assistant with Wilson and Mann, LC, Attorneys at Law.
The groom is a territorial sales representative with Pepsi Mid-America.
After a wedding trip to Cancun, Mexico, the couple is residing in Perryville.