- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Schneider - Johnson
Christine Rozalia Schneider and Eric Johnson were married July 27, 2012, in Columbia, Mo. Danny Sapp performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Susan Bippen of Cape Girardeau and Fred and Trish Schneider of Kelso, Mo. The groom is the son of Cheryl Ann Johnson of Columbia, and the late Michael Ray Johnson.
Maid of honor was Amy Hegerfield of Columbia.
Bryan Johnson of Columbia was his brother's best man.
Mrs. Johnson is a graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business from Southeast Missouri State University, and an associate of nursing degree from Columbia College in 2012. She is a registered nurse at Boone Hospital in Columbia.
The groom is a graduate of Hickman High School. He is supervisor with city of Columbia Power and Light.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple is residing in Columbia.