- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
2nd Red Rocktoberfest 5k
2nd Annual Red Cross "Red Rocktoberfest" 5k Run/Walk
Join the fun and support Red Cross Disaster Service
American Red Cross,
Mark your calendars for the 2nd annual Red Rocktoberfest 5k in beautiful downtown Cape Girardeau.
October 27, 2012 - Day of event registration begins at 4 p.m. at the Bel-Air Grill with the race starting at 5 p.m.
Registration Entry Fee: $20, before October 19th (Includes T-shirt)
Race Day Registration: $25, T-shirts available while supplies last.
Early Packet Pick-Up: Beat the competition; pick up your race day packet Friday, October 26th between noon and 5 p.m. at the Cape Girardeau Red Cross office. 2430 Myra Drive
Come dressed in your best Halloween costume and run or walk, but just join us for an evening of fun, all while raising money for the American Red Cross! If you are not able to make the race no need to worry, you can sign up as a virtual runner and still receive a t-shirt! For more information, please call 573-335-9471 x301 or email email@example.com.