- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
2nd Red Rocktoberfest 5k
2nd Annual Red Cross "Red Rocktoberfest" 5k Run/Walk
Join the fun and support Red Cross Disaster Service
American Red Cross,
Mark your calendars for the 2nd annual Red Rocktoberfest 5k in beautiful downtown Cape Girardeau.
October 27, 2012 - Day of event registration begins at 4 p.m. at the Bel-Air Grill with the race starting at 5 p.m.
Registration Entry Fee: $20, before October 19th (Includes T-shirt)
Race Day Registration: $25, T-shirts available while supplies last.
Early Packet Pick-Up: Beat the competition; pick up your race day packet Friday, October 26th between noon and 5 p.m. at the Cape Girardeau Red Cross office. 2430 Myra Drive
Come dressed in your best Halloween costume and run or walk, but just join us for an evening of fun, all while raising money for the American Red Cross! If you are not able to make the race no need to worry, you can sign up as a virtual runner and still receive a t-shirt! For more information, please call 573-335-9471 x301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.