- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
2nd Red Rocktoberfest 5k
2nd Annual Red Cross "Red Rocktoberfest" 5k Run/Walk
Join the fun and support Red Cross Disaster Service
American Red Cross,
Mark your calendars for the 2nd annual Red Rocktoberfest 5k in beautiful downtown Cape Girardeau.
October 27, 2012 - Day of event registration begins at 4 p.m. at the Bel-Air Grill with the race starting at 5 p.m.
Registration Entry Fee: $20, before October 19th (Includes T-shirt)
Race Day Registration: $25, T-shirts available while supplies last.
Early Packet Pick-Up: Beat the competition; pick up your race day packet Friday, October 26th between noon and 5 p.m. at the Cape Girardeau Red Cross office. 2430 Myra Drive
Come dressed in your best Halloween costume and run or walk, but just join us for an evening of fun, all while raising money for the American Red Cross! If you are not able to make the race no need to worry, you can sign up as a virtual runner and still receive a t-shirt! For more information, please call 573-335-9471 x301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.