- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
2nd Red Rocktoberfest 5k
2nd Annual Red Cross "Red Rocktoberfest" 5k Run/Walk
Join the fun and support Red Cross Disaster Service
American Red Cross,
Mark your calendars for the 2nd annual Red Rocktoberfest 5k in beautiful downtown Cape Girardeau.
October 27, 2012 - Day of event registration begins at 4 p.m. at the Bel-Air Grill with the race starting at 5 p.m.
Registration Entry Fee: $20, before October 19th (Includes T-shirt)
Race Day Registration: $25, T-shirts available while supplies last.
Early Packet Pick-Up: Beat the competition; pick up your race day packet Friday, October 26th between noon and 5 p.m. at the Cape Girardeau Red Cross office. 2430 Myra Drive
Come dressed in your best Halloween costume and run or walk, but just join us for an evening of fun, all while raising money for the American Red Cross! If you are not able to make the race no need to worry, you can sign up as a virtual runner and still receive a t-shirt! For more information, please call 573-335-9471 x301 or email email@example.com.