- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
2nd Red Rocktoberfest 5k
2nd Annual Red Cross "Red Rocktoberfest" 5k Run/Walk
Join the fun and support Red Cross Disaster Service
American Red Cross,
Mark your calendars for the 2nd annual Red Rocktoberfest 5k in beautiful downtown Cape Girardeau.
October 27, 2012 - Day of event registration begins at 4 p.m. at the Bel-Air Grill with the race starting at 5 p.m.
Registration Entry Fee: $20, before October 19th (Includes T-shirt)
Race Day Registration: $25, T-shirts available while supplies last.
Early Packet Pick-Up: Beat the competition; pick up your race day packet Friday, October 26th between noon and 5 p.m. at the Cape Girardeau Red Cross office. 2430 Myra Drive
Come dressed in your best Halloween costume and run or walk, but just join us for an evening of fun, all while raising money for the American Red Cross! If you are not able to make the race no need to worry, you can sign up as a virtual runner and still receive a t-shirt! For more information, please call 573-335-9471 x301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.