- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
Breast cancer suvivor stories: Sherry Dollins
Age when diagnosed: 53
Years battling breast cancer: Dollins found out she had cancer in December 2011, then had a double mastectomy. She went through about four and a half months of aggressive chemotherapy. She's still receiving Perceptin treatments every three weeks until the end of the year, and Remedix for the next five years.
The hardest part: Just the fear.
Advice for others: I would tell people to put your faith totally in God -- he's always in control. Be strong and be thankful for each and every day. Any person who's going through something like this needs to know and realize they're being an inspiration.