- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Taylor Crowe, your cartoon is right on. I don't understand who came up with the idea to get rid of all the parking. Thanks so much for sharing.
We are a spoiled nation. We want everything yesterday. If Obama jumped up and down and spit silver, we'd want gold. Give him a break. Thank you.
When it comes to welfare reform, I think the United States should do what Massachusetts did. If you make one mistake, don't pick up the tab. But if you have more than one child, no increase in the check, no more increase in food stamps, living adjustments or anything. Thank you.
Be nice to police
Be kind and show respect for the police. They're to help and they do help. If we didn't have them we'd be dead in our beds. Come on people, they have a job to do. Let them do it.
People gripe about the Republican House not doing anything. They have come up with a lot of things to vote on, and Harry Reid and our fine president throw it all away; they won't even vote on anything the Republicans come up with. Now that is what I call bipartisanship. By the way, what happened to that transparency thing that Obama campaigned so much about four years ago?
I want to give my compliments to the SEMO Fair Board. I took my grandson to the Arena building to use the bathroom and that bathroom was just spotless. I wanted to compliment the workers who kept it that way.