- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau Fire Report 10/11/12
Firefighters responded to the following items Tuesday.
* At 7:24 a.m., a medical assist on S. Kingshighway.
* At 7:40 a.m., a smoke or odor investigation on South Kingshighway.
* At 8:20 a.m., a resident assist on Independence Street.
* At 9:47 a.m., a detector activation on Bloomfield Road.
* At 10:25 a.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 11:01 a.m., a medical assist on Interstate 55.
* At 12:53 p.m., an alarm system activation at North Sprigg Street.
* At 1:25 p.m., a medical assist on North Fountain Street.
* At 3:04 p.m., a medical assist on South Middle Street.
* At 5:45 p.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 7:19 p.m., a motor vehicle accident on North Sprigg Street.
* At 8:11 p.m., a medical assist on Château Drive.
* At 10:51 p.m., no incident found on arrival at North Henderson Street.