- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau County Commission agenda
Administrative Office Building
1 Barton Square, Jackson
9 a.m. today
* Chester Bross Construction-certification of liability and performance bonds for CR 634 bridge project.
* Indigent burial reimbursement.
* Local and general sales tax revenue for September.
* Notice of hearing – City of Jackson-rezoning 315 N High St.
Appointments and possible action items
* 9:10 a.m. -- Recommendation from PA Office to fill bad check administrator/restitution manager position.
* 9:15 a.m.- Recommendation from Eric McGowen, IT Director, to purchase backup software.
Discussion and possible action items
* Discuss emergency solutions grant program.