- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Carl Stigall and Taylor Laxton of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 4:27 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012. Name, Benjamin Cartel. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Ms. Laxton is the daughter of Alison Ressel and Craig Ressel of Scott City. Stigall is the son of Beverly Stigall of Poplar Bluff, Mo.
Daughter to Trevor Anthony and Susan Elizabeth Heisserer of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 10:32 a.m. Friday, Oct. 5, 2012. Name, Emma Kate. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. Fourth child, third daughter. Mrs. Heisserer is the former Susan Judd, daughter of Ira and Diana Judd of Scott City. Heisserer is the son of Chris Heisserer and Tina Robinett of Advance, Mo., and Darren and Rhonda Ellis of Cape Girardeau. He is an operator at Mondi.
Daughter to Landon Frank Jude and Heidi Rachelle Hahn of Oran, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:33 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5, 2012. Name, Elaina Joel. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. Hahn is the former Heidi DeBrock, daughter of Janet DeBrock of Leopold, Mo., and the late Phil DeBrock. Hahn is the son of Kirby and Sandra Hahn of Oran.
Son to Cody Wayne and Samantha NaCole Douglas of Bloomfield, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 12:06 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012. Name, Lucas Lyle. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Mrs. Douglas is the former Samantha Taylor, daughter of Danny and Tracy Taylor of Zalma, Mo. She is employed at the Daily Statesman Newspaper. Douglas is the son of Don and Debbie Douglas of Jackson. He is employed by Nestle Purina Petcare.
Daughter to Ashley Renee Yeargain and Bradley Allen Pittman of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 11:35 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012. Name, Lauren Renee. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 1/2 ounces. Ms. Yeargain is the former Ashley Thele, daughter of Mike and Shirley Bollinger and John Thele and Myrtle Thele of Marble Hill. Pittman is the son of Dennis and Pamela Pittman of Millersville. He is employed by Dutch Enterprises.