- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Atticus Grey Louw, infant son of Hermanus and Jennifer Louw of Murphysboro, Ill., was stillborn Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012, at Southeast Hospital.
He is survived by his parents; a brother, Hermanus Louw IV of the home; maternal grandparents, Debbi Miller and Mike Miller; maternal great-grandmother, Bonnie (Dan) Cope, all of Scott City; paternal grandparents, Hermanus and Susan Louw of South Africa.
A private family service was held.