- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Speak Out 10/10/12
The truth finally caught up with President Obama and bit him squarely on the behind. He demonstrated clearly in the debate his lack of knowledge of the economy and how it works to create jobs. His blatant lies about Mitt Romney's economic and tax proposals were also exposed for the misrepresentations that they are. He had no rebuttal when the truth was fired back at him. He has been so protected by the mainstream media for the past five years that he has never really had to defend his misguided policies in a public forum where no one could rush in to save him and protect him.
Here it is, late in the afternoon, and the mail hasn't come in. The only way to get mail on Saturday is to go in and take it yourself, or get it before 5. It's a disgrace in this country that our mail service is this bad.
If the city council really wants to help people, the first thing they need to work on is helmets. We need helmets for people riding bicycles, scooters and mo-peds. Thank you.