- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Speak Out 10/10/12
The truth finally caught up with President Obama and bit him squarely on the behind. He demonstrated clearly in the debate his lack of knowledge of the economy and how it works to create jobs. His blatant lies about Mitt Romney's economic and tax proposals were also exposed for the misrepresentations that they are. He had no rebuttal when the truth was fired back at him. He has been so protected by the mainstream media for the past five years that he has never really had to defend his misguided policies in a public forum where no one could rush in to save him and protect him.
Here it is, late in the afternoon, and the mail hasn't come in. The only way to get mail on Saturday is to go in and take it yourself, or get it before 5. It's a disgrace in this country that our mail service is this bad.
If the city council really wants to help people, the first thing they need to work on is helmets. We need helmets for people riding bicycles, scooters and mo-peds. Thank you.