- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)13
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Speak Out 10/10/12
The truth finally caught up with President Obama and bit him squarely on the behind. He demonstrated clearly in the debate his lack of knowledge of the economy and how it works to create jobs. His blatant lies about Mitt Romney's economic and tax proposals were also exposed for the misrepresentations that they are. He had no rebuttal when the truth was fired back at him. He has been so protected by the mainstream media for the past five years that he has never really had to defend his misguided policies in a public forum where no one could rush in to save him and protect him.
Here it is, late in the afternoon, and the mail hasn't come in. The only way to get mail on Saturday is to go in and take it yourself, or get it before 5. It's a disgrace in this country that our mail service is this bad.
If the city council really wants to help people, the first thing they need to work on is helmets. We need helmets for people riding bicycles, scooters and mo-peds. Thank you.