- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Three Mo. residents sentenced on meth charges in Ill.
Three Missouri residents were sentenced to prison on methamphetamine charges, according to a Tuesday news release from Union County, Ill., State's Attorney Tyler R. Edmonds.
Shawn E. Barker, 37, of Oak Ridge was sentenced to three years on one count of felony unlawful possession of methamphetamine precursors after a March investigation by the Illinois State Police of purchases of pseudoephedrine at a retailer in Anna, Ill.
Harry Gordon IV, 23, of Bertrand, Mo., was sentenced to five years and Amber Drury, 26, of Bertrand was sentenced to three years on one count each of unlawful possession of methamphetamine precursors after a September 2011 investigation by the State Police of purchases of pseudoephedrine at a retailer in Anna.