- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Panel discussion on synthetic drugs set for Thursday at Jackson
Local law enforcement and members of the SEMO Drug Task Force will make up a panel for a presentation geared toward parents about the dangers of synthetic drugs.
The event, organized by the SEMO Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition, Jackson School District and the THRIVE organization, will be from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the Jackson Middle School cafeteria. Presenters will talk about drugs like synthetic marijuana and the group of substances known as "bath salts." No registration is needed. More information is available by calling 573-587-1921.
1651 W. Independence St., Jackson, MO