- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau fire report 10/9/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 12:24 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 12:50 a.m., a medical assist on Towers Circle.
* At 2:06 a.m., a dispatched and canceled call on New Madrid Street.
* At 7:14 a.m., a smoke detector activation on Franks Lane.
* At 9:37 a.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 1:32 p.m., a medical assist on Interstate 55.
* At 6 p.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 7:02 p.m., a medical assist on South West End Blvd.
* At 10:30 p.m., a building fire on Estate Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 12:34 a.m., a medical assist on Bloomfield Road.
* At 4:23 a.m., a canceled call on Estate Drive.
* At 8:38 a.m., a medical assist on Timothy Circle.
* At 11:32 a.m., a medical assist on Sprigg Street.
* At 12:22 p.m., a building fire on Themis Street.
* At 5:58 p.m., a medical assist on Cape Meadows Circle.
* At 9:34 p.m., a medical assist on Sprigg Street.