- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police and fire report 10/8/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Angela Kinnison 23, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Malcolm Springer, 23, of Portageville, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to register a vehicle and failure to maintain insurance.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the area of Optimist Hill.
* A keep-the-peace request was made in the 200 block of East Washington Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 1900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.