- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Boston man named first 'Price Is Right' male model
LOS ANGELES -- A Boston man has won an online competition to become the first male model in "The Price Is Right" history.
The long-running CBS game show said Friday that viewers had chosen Rob Wilson from among a trio of finalists. The others were Clint Brink and Nick Denbeigh.
Wilson begins his weeklong stint alongside the ladies Oct. 15.
The contest was announced in August. Hundreds of hopefuls showed up at the open call in Los Angeles, where they had a chance to strut their stuff for the show's producers and the female models the show is known for.
The show has been on the air since September 1972.
"The Price Is Right" is hosted by Drew Carey. It airs weekdays at 10 a.m.