- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Candidate questionnaire: Shane Schoeller
NAME: Shane Schoeller
PLACE OF BIRTH: Salina, KS
SPOUSE, CHILDREN'S NAMES:
Shane Schoeller and wife Mendie are the parents of Emma, Dorthy, and Johnny. The Schoeller family makes its home in Willard, near north Springfield. Mendie Schoeller is a practicing attorney in estate planning and probate law. Shane, Mendie and their children are an active family in Second Baptist Church of Springfield.
Shane Schoeller graduated from Branson High School in Taney County in 1990, in the beautiful and rugged lakes country of southern Missouri
He earned the degree of Bachelor of Science in political science from Southwest Baptist University (SBU) in Bolivar, MO in 1994.
Speaker Pro Tem/Representative District 139
EMPLOYER: Citizens of the 139th
BUSINESSES OWNED, ALL OR PART: n/a
PUBLIC OFFICES HELD OR SOUGHT; GIVE DATES:
As the Speaker Pro Tem of the Missouri House of Representatives, Shane Schoeller proudly represents 39,224 citizens of Springfield and nearby Fair Grove, Walnut Grove and Willard. He is serving his third term as the trustee of the people's vote in the 139th District.
WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON THE SEVERITY OF THE VOTER FRAUD PROBLEM? HOW CAN IT BE ADDRESSED?
No voter should ever be disenfranchised by voter fraud, inaccurate vote tallies or faulty voting equipment. Shane will work to enhance voter identification requirements to protect each voter while ensuring every voter has access to state of the art voting equipment.