- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 10/7/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joe Willie Brand, 29, 807 Ranney Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault.
* Joshua Lorenzo Chamberlain, 24, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for a suspended driver's license, exhibition driving and possession of a controlled substance.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing.
* Crystal Yvonne Banks, 35, S. Benton St., No. 3, was issued a summons for an animal defecating on public property.
* A damaged door frame and stolen DVDs were reported at 3001 Themis St.
* A utility locator and numerous electrical tools were reported stolen at Prestige Enterprise LLC, 2004 Themis St.
* Watches and rings were reported stolen at 301 Albert St.
* A handgun was reported stolen at 910 S. Sprigg St.
* Request for service was reported.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.
* A 29-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Violation of an order of protection was reported.
* A 51-year-old woman was taken into custody for mentally ill detention.
* A 21-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Nathan T. Oxley, 28, of Jackson was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for possession of a controlled substance and driving while revoked, and on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violation for possession of a controlled substance and methamphetamine precursor.
* Justin O. Seyer, 28, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of arson.
* Raymond L. Harris, 42, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of robbery.
* Timothy H. Carter, 18, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for assault.
* Saxon V. Harrison, 39, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear for a traffic offense.
* Larry D. Campbell, 65, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Daniel J. Godsey, 28, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for possession of controlled substances.